Harbor Industrial is a constantly growing a business and therefore we are constantly searching for highly qualified engineers service technicians, mechanics and electricians to support this growth. If you are looking for a Company that accepts project challenges that most other companies would be afraid to accept, then you might be the type of employee we are trying to find.
Superintendent Qualified Candidates may come from the following trades or schools:
- Graduate Engineers, Marine, Electrical, Mechanical, Facilities, Industrial
- Experienced Maintenance Superintendents (Maritime experience preferred).
- Auto-Diesel Shop Managers
- Factory Operations Management.
A current, valid Transportation Worker’s Credential (TWIC) is required for all Harbor Industrial Positions.
The minimal requirements are:
- A current, valid Transportation Worker’s Credential (TWIC).
- Three (3) years of direct experience in either ILWU or Union mechanic supervision
- A 4 year Bachelor’s degree in either engineering or labor management
Interested candidates may apply for listed open positions below.
In joining Harbor Industrial, you will join a select team of technically excellent professionals and you will learn and adopt the value-oriented, personal, and client-conscious approach of our company and share our respect for the environment and for individuals.